New Era Wellness offers low-cost medical cannabis recommendations for Maryland residents with an MMCC Identification Number and Medical Documentation of a Qualifying Condition.
Any adult Virginia resident with any diagnosed condition can qualify for treatment, as long as the practitioner has determined that you can potentially benefit. Proof of diagnosed condition is preferred but not required. If you have questions regarding your qualifying condition please contact New Era Wellness for more information.
- State Issued Patient ID Registration is valid for three years (date on your MMCC ID card).
- Written Certification expires if not used to purchase cannabis at least once within 120-days of when certification was issued.
- Patients must be both registered with MMCC and have an active certification to purchase cannabis.
- Visit Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission for more information.
- The Virginia Board of Pharmacy registration fee for a patient initial registration is $50 and the annual renewal fee is $50. the initial registration fee for a parent or legal guardian is $25 and the annual renewal fee is $25.
- Proof of identity with a government-issued identification card (if minor, parent must provide this).
- Once processing is complete, your registration card will be mailed to the address of record listed on your application. Keep this card close because this is what you will show to pharmacists at our processors so they can help you with your treatment.